Friday 1 August 2014

Quick Heads Up! Clinique Bonus Time at Boots UK 31st July - 16th August 2014


Just in case you are a Clinique fan and haven't heard already, there is a free gift with a £50 spend at Boots stores in the UK now until 16th August 2014. It is also available at Boots online!

The gift comprises of:
Cosmetics bag
Nail enamel in Pinkini
Mascara
Dramatically DifferentMoisturiser
Liquid Facial soap
Moisture Surge CC cream
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief  

Will you be going for it? What will you buy?

Have a great day.
Take care,
CJ xx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely gift but quite a large spend required to get it. I prefer when you just need to buy two things for the gift! Trying to wean myself off Bonus Times a bit, I used to get nearly every one going and ended up with a huge stash i'm still working through, oops!

    http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought so too. When I wrote this post, I initially typed the usual "free with 2 purchases, one of which must be skincare" but luckily I checked before publishing! I think it is a large spend and I haven't gone for it. I "only" had to spend £40 to get a recent free gift with YSL. I think Clinique may have to be careful not to price themselves too high for people in this financial climate. Thanks for commenting. Take care. CJ xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time read my blog and I would love to read your comments.