Thursday 1 May 2014

Magazine Freebies! May 2014


I popped into the local supermarket today and bought a couple of great magazines with free gifts.

First I picked up Elle magazine for £4 and the freebie was a Benefit Porefessional Primer mini size worth £8.




Now I won't bore you with all the "blurb" of what it is supposed to do because I am sure, if you regularly read beauty blogs, then you already know! That said, I still haven't ever tried it so I grabbed this freebie because I want to know if it is worth the hype. Fingers crossed.

The other magazine I picked up was Marie Claire priced at £2.50 (It's usually £3.90 but don't know if it is only cheaper at Tesco or other stores too so it might be worth checking this out).


This came with a free gift of 3 Aromatherapy Associates items - a rose cleanser, rose moisturiser and a rose mask worth £13 in total. Now I am already a fan of their bath oils but I have not tried their skin care, so I am looking forward to giving this a try.

I have also read that Instyle magazine are doing a Nails Inc nail polish freebie this month. I believe there are 3 different colours to choose from but I didn't look for it I'm afraid, because I rarely paint my nails.
EDIT TO ADD: the colours to choose from are...
- Copacabana Coral
- Sugarloaf Sunset
- Sao Paolo Streets
Instyle magazine costs £3.90 and a Nails Inc polish usually costs around £11.

Have you found any good freebies lately? Please let me know.
Thanks for reading.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care,
CJ xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I only recently tries the Porfessional and I like it so Will be great to get another sample for only £4
    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to give it a try today. I love free gifts! Thanks for reading and commenting xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time read my blog and I would love to read your comments.