Thursday 24 April 2014

Recent Purchases: Superdrug haul


I bought a few things from Superdrug last week and they were delivered today.
First up are 2 Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves, 1 in black and the other in extreme black. Now I have no idea on the difference between the two, does anyone else? I really didn't need any new mascaras because I already have a few unopened BUT Superdrug had a 2 hour flash sale on these items to celebrate Rimmels 180 year anniversary and instead of the usual £6.99 price tag, I managed to buy them for £1.80 each. Bargain! Have you tried this mascara? Is it good? I think it may be a while before I try these out because I already have 2 other brands on the go.


I recently reviewed the MUA Intense Kisses lip glosses. (see my review here). For £2 each I was pretty impressed so I popped a couple of other colours in my basket. I chose shades Stolen Kisses and Quick Kiss. I will do swatches of these glosses in a future post.


Finally, in order to qualify for free postage, I had to bump up the order cost to over £10 so I popped Radox Bath Salts and VO5 Pump It Up dry shampoo in my basket. I have not used bath salts since I was a little girl so fancied trying a "blast from the past" and at just £1.05 it's not a big deal if I hate them. I've never used the VO5 dry shampoo so I'm looking forward to trying that too.


Did you manage to buy one of these bargain mascaras? I hope so.
I don't know if Rimmel are planning on doing any more Flash Sales for their 180th anniversary, but it will be great if they do.
Thanks for reading.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care,
CJ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time read my blog and I would love to read your comments.