Friday 14 February 2014

Hello! New to blogging.




Hi there!

I am new to blogging, so please be gentle!
I am 43 years old, married and mum to 2 teenage boys.

Being in an all male household, the only way to have my "girlie" fix is by reading beauty blogs and watching lots of beauty related YouTube videos.  However, one thing I noticed was that the majority of them were by young, gorgeous 20 somethings.  I do still love watching them and learning from them but obviously my needs in my 40's differ greatly to those in their 20's.  With that in mind, I thought I would have a go at blogging myself (too much of a coward to attempt YouTube!).  I have no beauty training whatsoever and I still make lots of beauty mistakes but it is all a learning curve.  I am hoping to use this blog to review any beauty products I have bought - the good, the bad and the ugly.

Sorry for the naff photo above - I was going to spell out "Hello" in lip glosses instead of "Hi", and I could fib and say I didn't have enough lip glosses to do that, but the truth is I wasn't sure if I'd fit the word on my bed!

Anyway, that's enough waffle for my first post.  
Thanks if you've managed to read this far.
Have a great weekend and I hope to be back soon with my very first review which will be the recent Laura Geller TSV from QVC.

Take care,
CJ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time read my blog and I would love to read your comments.