Friday 18 July 2014

The Fragrance Discovery Club Beauty Box - Summer 2014


I'd completely forgotten that the Summer 2014 Fragrance Shop Discovery Box was due out so it was a complete surprise when I received a despatch email!

This quarters box again contained 7 fragrance samples (usually there are 5).



5 are women's fragrance and 2 are for men.
This quarters selection were:

Candy Florale (Prada)
Lady Million Eau My Gold (Paco Rabanne)
Fatale (Agent Provocateur)
Dahlia Divin (Givenchy)
Eclipse (Ghost)
L!ve (Lacoste)
Gentlemen Only Intense (Givenchy)

Each sample contains between 1 - 2ml of fragrance and you also get a booklet describing each scent along with a £5 off voucher for each scent if you decide to purchase the full bottle.

This box costs £5 each quarter and that includes postage. I know lots of stores give out these samples free of charge but if, like me, you don't live near a department store then this is a relatively cheap way of trying out new fragrances and perhaps trying a fragrance that you would normally steer clear of.

I'm really looking forward to trying these out, especially Eclipse because I think that might be a lovely summery fragrance. 
Full details about this box can be found here. 

Do you subscribe to this box? What is your favourite perfume?

At the time of writing, Quidco are still offering £1.50 cash back with any new Discovery Club subscription, so if you are a member then it is worth going through their link.

Thanks for reading.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care,
CJ xx

**purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time read my blog and I would love to read your comments.